- About Cholesterol:
- Health Risks of High Cholesterol:
- Risk Factors for High Cholesterol:
Statin Drugs Are Dangerous:
- Statin Drugs Can Cause Liver Damage:
- Statin Drugs Can Cause Nerve Damage:
- Statin Drugs Can Cause Muscle Damage:
- Statin Drugs Can Deplete CoQ10 Reserves:
- Statin Drugs and Cancer:
Cholesterol Metabolizer®: contains four supportive ingredients at a fraction of what they would cost separately
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
|Amount Per 2 Servings (suggested daily usage)||% Daily Value|
|Beta Sitolsterol Complex||300 mg||*|
|Beta1,3 Glucan (as Polysaccharide from Avena Sativa)||120 mg||*|
|Soy Isosflavones (standardized to contain 40% Isoflavones)||50 mg||*|
|Chromium Picolinate (as Chromax®)||100 mcg||83%|
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, 100% Vegetable capsule, L-Leucine, Syloid® and water
Take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening.
Beta-Sitosterol is a natural plant oil extracted from soybeans, sugar cane and rice. When taken as a dietary supplement, it helps support healthy cholesterol
If there was only one supplement you could take to support healthy cholesterol it would probably be beta-sitosterol. It is, after all, THE most studied healthy cholesterol supporing supplementon on the face of the planet. Published medical jornal studies actually go back 50 years, yet most people have never even heard of it.
Beta-sitosterol is a phytosterol or plant alcohol that is literally in every vegetable we eat. We already eat this every day but we just don't get enough of it. The typical American is estimated to eat only 200-400 mg a day while vegetarians probably eat about twice this much. Actually the term "beta-sitosterol" in commerce refers to the natural combination of beta-sitosterol, stigmasterol, campesterol and brassicasterol as this is how they are made by nature in plants. There are no magic foods with high levels of phytosterols, but they can be inexpensively extracted from sugar cane pulp, soybeans and pine oil.
Upjohn Pharmaceuticals tried to make a prescription analog (chemical relative) of it decades ago for lowering cholesterol but did not succeed - the natural molecule works best. The scientific community has been well aware of it and clinics around the world have done extensive studies on both humans and animals including gall bladder, bile and liver functions since these are all part of the cholesterol metabolism. The major mechanism this seems to be effective is simply by preventing the dietary cholesterol from being absorbed in the intestines where fat is digested. Another way this seems to work is by increasing the flow of bile acids, which binds the cholesterol in the digestive track and excretes it in the feces.
The research is so extensive and wide ranging over the last 30 years that it is hard to find and count all the studies. How something so studied, and well known to the scientific and medical community has stayed outside of public knowledge is hard to believe.
Beta glucan is a polysaccharide found in oats, barley, yeast and mushrooms. For more than 2 decades, medical researchers have been studying the ways by which Beta glucan helps support healthy cholesterol, yet most people have never even heard of it. Most vitamin companies and health food stores don't even sell it.
Beta glucan is a polysaccharide found in oats, barley, yeast and mushrooms and has been used to suport healthy cholesterol and healthy immune system responses for more than 2 decades. Beta glucan used to be very expensive to extract but technology has advanced to the point where it can now be extracted very inexpensively.
At the University of Hamburg in Germany it was shown that all 1,3 configuration beta glucans have the same biological potency whether they are derived from oats or yeast -the two major sources
It is interesting that oat and barley have 1,3/1,4 structural arrangements, while yeast and mushrooms are 1,3/1,6 arrangements, regardless, they are all basically true 1,3 beta glucans.
Aside from being an excellent support for healthy cholesterol, beta glucan is also known as an incredible supporter of a healthy immunity response.
Isoflavones are found in soybeans, chick peas and other legumes. Soybeans, however have the highest concentration of these powerful compounds. Soy contains many individual isoflavones, but genistein and daidzein are the ones which support healthy cholesterol the most.
Isoflavones are an excellent source of support for healthy cholesterol. They are a class of phytochemical compound found only in plants; and are a type of phytoestrogen, or plant hormone, that resembles human estrogen in chemical structure.
Isoflavones are found in soybeans, chick peas and other legumes. Soybeans however, have the highest concentration and also contain many individual isoflavones of which genistein and daidzein are the most supportive.
Dr. Erdman from The American Heart Nutrition Committee (Circulation, December 2000) advised Americans with high cholesterol to add soy protein to their diets.
Chromium is a very important trace element which is often deficient in our refined diets. Chromium Picolinate is thought to be the best source of chromium.
CHROMAX® is the patented and most effective form of chromium picolinate. It has been tested for two decades and found to be safe and supportive of healthy cholesterol.
The role chromium picolinate may play in supporting healthy cholesterol has been studied extensively. In one study published by "The Western Journal of Medicine" and titled "The effect of chromium picolinate on serum cholesterol and apolipoprotein fractions in human subjects", research suggested that chromium picolinate may support healthy cholesterol.
How Does Cholesterol Metabolizer® Compare To Other Healthy Cholesterol Support Formulas?
There are other healthy cholesterol support products on the market. You are probably interested to know how they compare to Cholesterol Metabolizer®.
Cholesterol Metabolizer® comes in a 100% vegetable capsule. How many (if any) other cholesterol formulas can say that?
Most do not have the same vital endogenous (naturally occurring in the body) ingredients that Cholesterol Metabolizer® contains. Some formulas contain exogenous ingredients (NOT naturally occurring in the body) such as Guggu and Policosanol. Though exogenous ingredients such as these may be supportive, exogenous supplements in general will only support for about six months. Beyond that you will not get any additional support from continuing to use them.
Why continue to take (and pay) for exogenous ingredients in your healthy cholesterol support formula?
There are some cholesterol reducing formulas that DO contain the same endogenous ingredients that Cholesterol Metabolizer® has . . . but take a look at the amount of each ingredient. There is no other product out there that has a whopping 300 mg beta sitosterol, 100 mg beta glucan, 50 mg soy isoflavones and 100 mcg of Chromax® . . . per capsule.
- Both Cholest-Off (formulated by Nature Made) and Cholox (formulated by ProCaps Laboratories) provide beta sitosterol (each with their own proprietary sterol blend), but neither one contains Beta Glucan, Chromax® or Soy Isoflavones. Price: $26.53 (Cholox) $25.95 (Cholest-Off)
- Dr. Derrick DeSilva, M.D. & Unimark Health promote a formula on TV called Cholestium.
- It too DOES contain Beta Sitosterol, but has NO Beta Glucan, Chromax®or Soy Isoflavones.
- And it DOES contain Guggu, which is a fine supplement but . . . being EXOGENOUS has only short time effects. Price: $19.99
- WeKnowCholesterol.com- is a site which pretends to be an impartial product review site. In actuality, they bad mouth all products except for one (CholesterClear) and they do not link to any other sites except for that one. That is not exacly impartial. In fact it is just a trick to promote "CholesterClear". Enough about their trick . . . let's look at their product - "CholesterClear".
- They claim that CholesterClear. is better than "Choelsterol Metabolizer®" because it provides 1200 mg of Beta sitosterol. The point they neglect to mention is that there are no studies what so ever which even suggest that taking 1200 mg/day of beta sitosterol provides any benefit compared to taking 600mg/day. CholesterClear is in fact NOT any better than Cholesterol Metabolizer® . . . just more expensive.
- The "CholesterClear" website which WeKnowCholesterol.com describes as being "so informative" does not even list the The "CholesterClear" ingredients. Probably because it more than likely does not even contain the very important cholesterol reducing supplement beta glucan.
- ProgressiveHealth produces a cholesterol reducing formula called Retorol.
- It contains NO Beta Sitosterol what so ever. It does have Vitamin B3, which some people are allergic to and it also contains Guggu which only has short term effects.
- Price: $19.95
- Healthy Choice Nutritionals- produces Cholesterol Care.
- It DOES contain Beta Sitosterol but only1/2 the amount contained in Cholesterol Metabolizer®.
- It DOES contain Beta Glucan but only 1/4 the amount contained in Cholesterol Metabolizer®.
- Price: $27.00
Look at any other cholesterol reducing products out there and ask yourself:
Are the ingredients endogenous? or exogenous?
How much of each endogenous ingredient is there per capsule?
How many capsules does each bottle contain?
What is the cost per bottle?
What is the cost per equivalent dosage?
Once you have done the math . . .you will know that there is no other product that comes close in offering the amount of healthy cholesterol support per cost . . . as does Cholesterol Metabolizer®.
We Guarantee it !!
Cholesterol Metabolizer® offers this guarantee:
If you are not satisfied after a sixty day trial,that
Cholesterol Metabolizer® supported healthy cholesterol,
we will refund your entire purchase price (less the cost of shipping).
This Guarantee DOES NOT APPLY to any person who has recently gotten off any statin drug . . .
as they will more than likely see an ELEVATION of their levels for a 6 month period.
- Promotes Healthy Cholesterol
- Promotes Healthy Immune Response
Pectin Plus® is the perfect companion product to Cholesterol Metabolizer®
- Supports Healthy Detoxification
- Supports Healthy Cholesterol
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
- Promotes Healthy Blood Pressure
- Promotes Healthy Cell Growth
- Promotes Healthy Immune Response
- 1 bottle
- 2 bottles $28.95 each
- 3 bottles $27.95 each
- 6 bottles $26.95 each
Other Products available from: NHS Global Distributors, Inc.
A Whole-Superfood supplement, combining an optimal blend of sea vegetables and Freshwater algae.read more
A natural formula for Men & Women, combining: D.I.M., Quercetin and Flaxseed.read more
Supports healthy detoxification, healthy blood pressure, healthy cholesterol levels and prostate healthread more
An immune system support formula based on Beta Glutan, which is unsurpassed in it's ability to help support a healthy immune response.read more
Each bottle contains 2 fl oz of Full Spectrum Hemp Extract OIl, made from organic hemp buds (not seeds), using supercritical CO2 extraction.read more
P.O. Box 271
Camarillo, CA 93011-0271
Thank you for visiting Cholesterol-Metabolizer.com
This information here within is designed to provide accurate information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is provided with the understanding that NHS Global Distributors, Inc. is not engaged in rendering medical advice. If expert assistance is required, the services of a competent medical professional should be sought. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always read and follow manufacturer's directions that come with this product.
You are protected by the FDA Dietary Supplement and Nonprescription Drug Consumer Protection Act